- On September 21, 2016
- Normal F&O Trades (NRML: Normal)
Exchange stipulated margins, positions taken as NRML can be held until expiry.
- Equity delivery based trading (CNC: Cash n Carry)
For equity delivery based trading (CNC), 100% money will be Required Upfront. The Client will need to use the product type CNC in their delivery based product.
MIS: Margin Intraday squareoff
If the client wants Leverage or additional margin, he/she can opt to trade using MIS. All the MIS positions will be squared off automatically at 3:15 PM. This product is suitable for intraday Clients.
- For equity & Index futures, MIS margin: 40% of NRML margin, Kindly note that all MIS positions squared off at 03:15 PM.
- For Commodity futures, MIS margin: 50% of NRML margin, all MIS positions squared off 30 mintures minutes before the market is closed.
- For Currency futures, MIS margin: 50% of NRML margin, all MIS positions squared off at 04:30 PM.
- Up to 5 times Intraday Leverage for index equity.
- Up to 2 times for Option Shorting.
- Up to 2 times for Futures.
- There are No Leverage for Options Buying.